[omniORB] Findout out ave CORBA object sizes...

Greg Law gel@soi.city.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:37:39 +0000

Hi,

I want to do some benchmarking to find out a typical size of a CORBA
object.  To do this I'd like to just insert a printf in the relevant
function of OmniORB, probably something like:

omniORB::create_object( obj_type *p ) {
  printf( "Creating an object of %x bytes\n", p->size );

/*
 *real work here
 */
}

However, finding such a function in the code is a bit like finding a
needle in a heystack :-( Can anyone just tell me where this function (or
its equivalent) can be found?

Cheers,

Greg

--