[omniORB] IBM VisualAge 5.0 (too big)

Michael J. Donahue mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:01:05 -0600

Aideen -

To the best of my knowledge the list server is setup to strip all attachments,
regardless of size.  Thus, the only person that will receive the attachment is
Andreas, since I sent it directly to him.  Like I said, if anyone else wants it,
they can request it by sending me an e-mail.  I did send this to Duncan long
ago, but he chose not to make it available on the omniORB website, so I
basically have to send it to anyone that requests it on a case by case basis.
It's kind of annoying for everyone involved, but it gets the job done.

- Mike

Aideen McConville <amcc@uk.research.att.com> on 12/12/2000 10:40:50 AM