[omniORB] typecode problem again...

Shawn Bisgrove shawn_bisgrove@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Stephen,
     OmniORB has no trouble with extracting out the
AlterationSpec from the typecode.  Orbix 3.0.1 seems
have a bit of trouble and unfortunately it is a black
box for me.  When commenting out that section of code,
there is another any that I send that is simply:

   struct MediaType {
        string name;
   }

which also cannot be extracted by Orbix because I get
the message Node MediaType does not contain a value of
type MediaType that only is printed if the any
extraction fails.

Thanks,
s.

=====