[omniORB] Solaris C++ compiler version 5.0

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
16 Sep 1999 18:00:46 +0100

I should also put in a caution here. If you encounter unexpected core dump
or abort, try recompile with just -g. I've encounter at least one case
that causes the program to core dump while unwinding from an exception.

To summarise, if your omniORB program dump core, be suspicious of the
compiler; the -O2 flag; your code and finally omniORB :-)

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com