[omniORB] ActiveX

jon.kristensen@kongsberg-simrad.com jon.kristensen@kongsberg-simrad.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:38:44 +0200

Hi,

while Helge is no longer working full time on the project mentioned, myself and
a few others are. I have contributed a couple of bug fixes for the ETS kernel
port which will be included in the upcoming 2.8.0 release.
When working with embedded systems, a cleanup after exit is less important, as a
program exit normally indicates that a power off or reboot is in progress.
However, we use WinNT as a test platform, and we will try to report any issues
(leaks and other bugs) that we stumble over.

- Jon Kristensen

"Helge Penne" <Helge.Penne@datarespons.no> on 08.09.99 14:34:08

Please respond to helge.penne@datarespons.no