[omniORB] Borland C++ 5.0 build rather than MSVC++?

Michael Loftis zop12@Mindless.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:53:47 -0600

Is there any support to build omniORB3 for Borland C++ rather than
MSVC++?

The reason I ask is I don't have Microsoft tools available to me (Other
than Visual Basic 5.0,m but we won't even go there ;)) but I do have
Borland C++ v5.0

It produces 32-Bit code and DLLs if the IDE is set for it as well as via
a command line (however under NT there appears to be issues with command
line compiles of anything other than simple invocations, seems make has
issues....).

If there are any special tools to support the MSVC++ build environment,
what are they?  I'd like to atleast port my local work so I can have
Win32 builds of my programs.

Thanks

Michael Loftis