[omniORB] I need a solution

Steven W. Brenneis brennes1@rjrt.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 13:32:51 -0400

Frank,

Are you saying that binding the root context of the A and B name
services in the C name service makes their bindings available to it?  I
hope that is true because it would be extremely helpful to our situation
(roughly 200 mixed VMS and NT systems on several subnets spanning about
a hundred applications).

Steve Brenneis