[omniORB] I need a solution

Frank Lynch flynch@emhain.wit.ie
Fri, 28 May 1999 15:25:24 +0100 (IST)

I think you need to set up a federated naming service.
If you have 3 hosts A,B and C, and have naming services running on all 3
hosts. A & B only need to access objects that are local, while C needs to
access everything at A and B. Essentially what you need to do is bind the
root context (the IOR is in omniORB.cfg) to the naming service on host C.
hope this helps!
Frank