[omniORB] Using signals with omniORB

Helmut Swaczinna Helmut.Swaczinna@wmd.de
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:03:02 +0100

Hi,

I've recognized, that some signals are used internaly by omniORB, e.g.
SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2. Which other signals are forbidden for application use?

But my problem using signals is another one. I'm not shure, if it's a omniORB
problem or a genarel problem mit multithreaded applications. I can't reset my
signal handler after the first arrival of the signal (Linux!). The second
arrival
of the signal has no effect, that means my signal handler is not called and
the application is not terminated. The background is, I want my server to
reload
its config data on a signal.

Any hint for me?

Thanks