[omniORB] Re: Seg. Faults on Irix 6.5

ryan.tecco rtecco@voxel.ummu.umich.edu
Thu, 20 May 1999 10:40:15 -0400 (EDT)

Relinking with the libraries in that alternate order cleared up the
problem just fine on our machine. I think the problem is something just
specific to the SGI MIPS compliers. More often than not, we find ourselves
making special exceptions for them. I would appreciate any new Makefiles
that you or anyone else makes.

rt

ryan.tecco
734.647.8057