[omniORB] DSI - Invoke result ....

Mark Howells mark@softoption.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:57:23 -0000

Isn't this always the case.  In the process of isolating the 'fault' I
discovered the problem.  To be more precise I didn't discover the problem
but rather how to make it go away ... It's a complicated thing but the ORB
is held in a DLL which has to interface to another app (process) through
shared C++ objects.  Another DLL was arbitrarily deleting a memory segment
and dereferencing previously freed pointers ... you get the idea.  Case
closed.

BTW. We think omni is great.  Watch out for our upcoming product which will
(almost certainly) be based on it.

Mark Howells
Soft Option Technologies Ltd.
Tel +44 1353 741641