[omniORB] OmniORB 2.7.0 -- Under Linux Glibc2

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
10 Mar 1999 11:41:59 +0000

The answers to these questions are all in the FAQ. Please take a moment to
have a look.

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com