[omniORB] OmniORB 2.7.0 -- Under Linux Glibc2

Brent A. Fulgham bfulgham@xpsystems.com
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:11:36 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Thanks for the helpful replies.  It was a configuration error on my
part.  OmniORB now works perfectly.

However, the omniidl2, omniNames, and eg1/2/3 executables all call gdb
to segfault while loading symbols.  The executables built on a project
I am using omniORB for are also failing during loading.  This may be a
Glibc2 problem with respect to gdb, and may be entirely unrelated to
omniORB.

If you have any info related to this issue, please contact me.

Thanks,

-Brent