[omniORB] Link error

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:25:24 +0100

Hi all,
	I have got a problem to compile my program with an IDL
skeleton.The omniorb271 is installed in my PC with WinNT.
Following the instruction of Readme32, I tried to set some
environment variables for my application as
follows:
	1. Select the "Link" in "Setting" of the menu of VC++,
	2.In the category box, Select "input". in the "Object/library
modules" box, add the following libraries modules:
omniDynamic271_rtd.lib  omniORB271_rtd.lib   omnithread2_rtd.lib
wsock32.lib  advapi32.lib.

But, we compiled the application, my application could open these
libraries. i.e. a link error took place: LINK : fatal error LNK1104:
cannot open file "omniDynamic271_rtd.lib", I really get confused.
	By the way, I have to mention that I have set the path for omniorb
library directory ,i.e, <root directory for Omniorb>\lib,in my project.
	It is appreciated if any of you can give some suggestions or
answer
to the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Hai