[omniORB] HTTP Tunneling

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
22 Jul 1999 12:37:56 +0100

A few weeks ago, Eric Dumas <edumas@tumbleweed.com> sent me a version of
omniORB 2.6.1 with HTTP encapsulation.

I intend to add the necessary changes to 2.8.0 to allow the HTTP
encapsulation to be added as an additional protocol.

A cut-down version of Eric's tar file is available in:

ftp://ftp.uk.research.att.com/pub/omniORB/contrib/omniORB261-HTTP-IOP.tar.gz.

The tar file contains all of Eric's additions and changes but with the
unmodified files of 2.6.1 removed.

I have not tried  the HTTP layer myself because Eric has not provided the
"Web Server" side. However, he said that it should be quite straightforward
for anyone who has done an apache module.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com