[omniORB] echo example (OmniORB 2.7.1 on IRIX64 6.5)

James Riden jamesr@harlequin.co.uk
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:12:26 +0100

David,
  I haven't had any problems with the tie example.
Could you send the complete error message please ?
(omniORB_2.8.0 does support 64-bit executables if
this is what you were asking - but you should be able
to compile omniORB_2.7.1 with -n32 flavour binaries
and still run them on 64-bit IRIX)

cheers,
 James