[omniORB] Running omniORB 2.7.1 client with a OrbixWeb 3.1 Update 2 Server via IIOP/IOR?

Keith Olivares keith@javtech.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:09:22 -0400

Greetings:

I'd like to know if there is anyone who was successful in getting an omniORB
2.7.1 client application (built with VC++ 6.0 on WinNT 4.0 SP4) to
communicate to an OrbixWeb 3.1 Update 2 Server via IIOP or reading an IOR
string generated by the OrbixWeb server.  I'm caught dead in the water here.
Heck, I can't even get a Visibroker 3.3 C++ client to communicate to the
same Server (although VisiBroker 3.4 for Java works, go figure).  I'd
appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks.

Regads,

Keith

Keith Joseph B. Olivares
11 Broadway Suite 1031