[omniORB] Looking for client callback sample

Brenneis, Steven W. BRENNES1@RJRT.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:19:57 -0400

Marty,

It sounds like you may have forgotten to call _impl_is_ready on the BOA of the client side.  Other than this, callbacks are just a
reversal of the roles of client and server.  For the purposes of the callback, the client becomes a server.

Hope this helps.

Steve