[omniORB] Sad News RE John McMinn

John McMinn J.Mcminn@btinternet.com
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:48:48 +0100

It is with great sadness that I must report the sudden death of John in the
early hours of Friday 19th August. He suffered a heart attack. He had been
ill for a short time and we all thought he was recovering.  The coroner
says it must have been very quick and he was unlikely to have felt
anything.

We are holding his funeral at Wrexham Crematorium on Tuesday the 31st of
August at 12:00

Please could you let anyone you know who he corresponded with as we are not
sure we have his full contact list.

Messages of condolences are welcome to my account (below) and I will pass
them on. It is currently too painful for John's family to deal with his
box. I would also be grateful if you could remove John from your
distribution lists for future correspondence.

Many Thanks,

Phill Smith (On behalf of John's family)

phillip.smith@sita.int