[omniORB] POA

Richard.Bowen@barclayscapital.com Richard.Bowen@barclayscapital.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:37:21 +0100

Most excellent. Keep up the good work.

Richard

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.