[omniORB] POA

Richard.Bowen@barclayscapital.com Richard.Bowen@barclayscapital.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:17:07 +0100

Can anyone tell me what the plans are for the POA in omniORB? We're just
starting a new project and I don't want to write to the BOA.

I had given up hope that the POA would ever come out for omniORB and we'd be
stuck with 6.5 MB of TAO dlls, but the message below gives me hope, is this
something that is planned for release within the next 12 months?

Thanks for any info.

Richard

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.