Newbie Question.

John Ronan j0n@spirit.wit.ie
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 10:52:34 +0000 (GMT)

I'm a real newbie to CORBA and Omniorb.  I have it installed fine and the
demo's run.  I'd really appreciate some pointers to docs on corba
programming in general.  My particular problem ( at the moment ) is that I
would like to modify eg2_clnt to take a hostname/object name ( my
terminology could be incorrect ) instead of an IOR to reference the server
My understanding is that this would take the form of parameters to
_bind().

MTIA
Apologies again for the newbie question.

--
John Ronan EI7IG: j0n@spirit.wit.ie, jronan@unix1.wit.ie
Things You Don't Want To Hear When Lying On The Operating Table