[omniORB-dev] How to port omniORB to PDA (Siemens SX45-MIPS 4000-PocketPC & Siemens Loox-XScale ARM-PocketPC 2002)

Xavier Outhier xavier.outhier@anfdata.cz
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:53:33 +0200

Dear All,

I had no answer to my previous mail but it was posted on the
mailing-list: omniorb@omniorb-support.com.
I think this time I'm at the right place.

Maybe also it was not precise enough. So let me give more details.

I'm trying to port omniORB to 2 devices:

- 1st device

 Siemens SX45 running under PocketPC
 CPU is MIPS 4000 VR4122

-2nd device

 Seimens/Fujitsu Loox 600 under PocketPC 2002
 CPU is PXA250 based on XScale based on ARM

I'm working on Win2k with Embedded Visual C++ 3.0.
I have also Visual Studio C++ 6.0 and it worked fine to
compile and link for NT platform.

I accept any help, tip. I've never made any porting and do
not know particularily neither CORBA nor WinCE.

Best Regards,

Xavier.