[omniORB] throw specification warnings

Michael Teske subscribe at teskor.de
Mon Apr 9 15:00:37 BST 2018

Hi,

I recently rebuilt omniORB with gcc 7.3. Now, since exception
specifications are deprecated in C++11 I get lots of these warnings:

../../../../include/omniORB4/internal/orbOptions.h:183:45: warning:
dynamic exception specifications are deprecated in C++11 [-Wdeprecated]
   void getTraceLevel(int argc, char** argv) throw (Unknown,BadParam);

Unfortunately not only when building omniORB, but in my code as well.
Are there any plans to remove these? Or will a patch be accepted?

Greetings,
  Michael