[omniORB] throw specification warnings

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Apr 9 15:07:41 BST 2018

Hi,

FYI, we removed these in TAO several years ago, in TAOX11 they are not
used at all so removing them from omniORB sounds a good thing but I
don't know the implications of that at a lower ORB level for omniORB

 With C++17 the dynamic exception specifications are completely removed
from the language, this will lead to compile errors at that moment.

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl