[omniORB] org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM

Hung Ta Viet viethungth99 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 03:16:53 BST 2010

Hi,

I think the issue doesn't lie at your corba configuration string, it's not
wrong. I've not found what the issue is. However, you try changing some its
parameters e.g.

+ Try changing port to default port (2809). if another application uses port
5998, it will be failed
+ Try changing host name from localhost to the IP address of your computer.
+ ...

Regards,
Hung