[omniORB] Problem in creating a servant

srinath duraisamy mail2srinathd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:29:49 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I am using Adapter Activator concept for creating a POAs. In main.cpp I am
activating the Adapter Activator under root POA.
Also I have an interface say *server*. In main.cpp I am creating a
servant(after activating the adapter activator ) like *server newServer.*
In C++ implementation of the server interface inside the constructor I am
throwing an exception.
When it comes out of constructor I am getting the following error

omniORB: ERROR -- A servant has been deleted that is still activated.
      id: root<0> (active)

If I am activating the Adapter Activator after the creation of servant then
I am not getting this error. what Adapter Activator has to do with this
error.
Any help will be very grateful. Thanks in advance

Srinath.D