[omniORB] New User OmniORB

Jens Kristian Villadsen jenskristianvilladsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:33:32 GMT 2009

What you also need to include is the header files from the omniORB
distribution. This is also done in the project settings under
"Additional Include Directories"
My path is e.g. "C:\omniORB-4.1.4\include"

You also need to set the "Additional Dependencies" in your project
settings. Mine for debug is e.g.
ws2_32.lib mswsock.lib advapi32.lib omniORB414_rtd.lib
omniDynamic414_rtd.lib omnithread34_rtd.lib

You also need to set the "Additional Library Directories" in your
project settings. Mine is e.g.
"C:\omniORB-4.1.4\lib\x86_win32"

Let me know if it works for you