[omniORB] New User OmniORB

Jens Kristian Villadsen jenskristianvilladsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:31:16 GMT 2009

Hi Ekrem -
What you need to do is to set the variables in Visual Studio. You can
set them under the property pages for your project, under the
"Preprocessor Definitions" (If you do not know where that is located,
look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hhzbb5c8.aspx ). Set the
Preprocessor Definitions to:

WIN32;_DEBUG;_CONSOLE;__WIN32__;__x86__;_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400;__NT__
;__OSVERSION__=4;

That should do the job.