[omniORB] abstract class

Näwe, Stefan stefan.naewe at atlas-elektronik.com
Thu Mar 5 14:36:33 GMT 2009

My omniidl gives me the following declarations for the _get/_set functions:

    virtual ::CORBA::Char get_char(::CORBA::UShort index) = 0;
    virtual ::CORBA::Double get_double(::CORBA::UShort index) = 0;
    virtual void set_char(::CORBA::Char c, ::CORBA::UShort index) = 0;
    virtual void set_double(::CORBA::Double d, ::CORBA::UShort index) = 0;

Look Ma, no underscores!

Stefan