[omniORB] String sequence

Hamilton Temple hamilton.temple at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:24:46 BST 2008

Martin, thank you for your answer.

I know that CORBA cannot deal with pointers. Sorry, it was my way to express
what
I want. As you pointed, my intention is to return a sequence of strings.

I have been only able to find incomplete examples describing the process of
mapping
a sequence of string to C++. Silly me, I thought that doing this was much
more
straightforward. This kind of return type must be quite frequent in CORBA.

I will try to obtain a copy of the books you recommend me.

Just in case, any CORBA guru over there has done this before? :)
Could you provide me detailed source code?

Thank you,

Hamilton