[omniORB] How to include omnithread in my application?

Ashish Bhatt ashish.bhatt12 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 21:00:51 GMT 2007

Hi All,:-)
I am using VC++ win32 application in VS 2005.I have created one project as
win32 and now I want to add one another project which is omnithread into
same solution.I want to make it as static library.

How can I use omnithread.h,nt.h and nt.cpp files in this project.And what my
project settings I have to change?Please suggest me.I tried this by reading
the REadme.Win32 but I did not get success.

I will appretiate your answer.

Thanks in Advance