[omniORB] "No implementation header file" error found in omnithread.h file

Ashish Bhatt ashish.bhatt12 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 02:51:48 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I am using the VC++ Win32 application in that I have created one project and
also I am including other project which omnithread.In this project I am
using omnithrread.h,nt.h and aslo nt.cpp.

Now I have included this omnithread.h to my other project's file like
#include "omnithread\omnithread.h" and it shows me the error like .......

fatal error C1189: #error : "No implementation header file"

So, I hope that this error comes from the omnithread.h file.You can check
this file from internet.

From:: http://pcatd12.cern.ch/doxygen/nightly/html/omnithread_8h-source.html
http://pcatd12.cern.ch/doxygen/nightly/html/omnithread_8h-source.html

Can anybody suggest me why this error comes??Is any other setting which I am
missing.?? Plz Reply me.

Thanks ,,
Ashish Bhatt