[omniORB] interoperability of DII requests

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Jul 6 22:25:39 BST 2007

On Friday 6 July, Jason Stelzer wrote:

> I can connect to the jboss server and lookup the remote name service
> on the C++ side.
>
> I can lookup objects and create requests. However, I believe I'm
> either putting the request together wrong or need to declare things
> slightly differently.

I haven't looked in detail at your code. Are you sure you're filling in
the right request for the parameters the server is expecting?

I'd suggest first trying a static invocation based on the IDL, to
confirm that that works, before dealing with the complexity of DII. If
you can possibly avoid it, it's best not to use DII at all. It's just so
much extra work.