[omniORB] Asymmetrical Comm_failure

Aida Fátima Cano aida.cano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:32:40 GMT 2007

I think I have find my bug. I had two different threads in proccess A
calling methods of B. One of them request a Poll to proccess B every 3
seconds while the other sent the rest of the requests to proccess B. (I
separated the thread of the poll because I needeed to know if proccess A
where available regardless of wath happened with the rest of the messages,
because I need this messages to block until the server response, and can not
push a finite time response).

I don't understand why it fails with this two threads and not if there is
just one. Is there something you know that I'm doing wrong?

Thank you so much