[omniORB] IIOP version conflicts when using callbacks

Deepak Rokade smartpawn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:09:27 BST 2006

Hi All,

I am working on project which has callback support to be given.

my server uses vertels e*orb.
It has IIOP version 1.0

& my client has orb omniORBpy 2.6.
which has IIOP versio 1.2

It works fine when I call methods on server.
but when I use callbacks, problem occurs.

Callbacks are not recieved , but also it dosent give errors at client or
server side.

It may be the problem due to IIOP version conflict.
so I tried giving parameter as maxGIOPVersion = 1.0.
but still it shows IIOP version as 1.2 when parsed through catior.

Thanks,

Deepak Rokade.

*

*--