[omniORB] Win32 Installer version for VC++ MS6, MS7, MS8

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Jun 5 19:34:19 BST 2006

On Monday 5 June, Dietmar May wrote:

> Duncan, if this looks of interest to you, would you kindly download
> and post to sourceforge? Otherwise, in the (perhaps unlikely) event
> this turns out to be a popular download, my company would get hit with
> bandwidth overage fees.

Thanks for doing this. I'm sorry I didn't get around to replying to the
email you sent to me personally about it a while ago.

Rather than me downloading it then uploading it again, please can you
ftp it to upload.sourceforge.net in the incoming directory and let me
know when you've done it?

It's a pretty enormous file. Would it be hard for you to split into
separate installers for the different VC++ versions?