[omniORB] IIOP wint omniORB using Janeva

Senthil Kumar seesenk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:32:30 BST 2006

Hi,

I am using CORBA (omniORB) and C++ for my distributed computing application.
Now I want to migrate my application with C# and CORBA without changing my
server application. I am using the Naming Service (thru omni names) in my
existing application for communication.

   1. I tried Janeva for migrating my application to C#. How can I
   communicate with my existing server application (binding with omni names)?
   2. Is there any compiler available for IDL to C# conversion and will
   it interoperable with omniORB?

Waiting for the earliest reply.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Senthil Kumar . S
Senior Software Engineer
T & B International Pvt Limited.
Old #12/A, New # 22 Nungambakkam High Road
Chennai - 600 034, India
Tel:  +91 (44) 2820 2461/62/63
Email: senthilkumars at tandbintl.com