AW: [omniORB] IIOP wint omniORB using Janeva

Fischer, Clemens fischer.c at atlas.de
Thu Jul 13 10:54:08 BST 2006

Hi,

for a very good approach on integrating CORBA with .NET by means of .NET
Remoting, you should take a look at IIOP.NET,
https://sourceforge.net/projects/iiop-net.

It allows to use your existing CORBA server with a client written in any
CLS-compliant language, e.g. C# (and of course you can write your server
in C#, too).

Its IDL compiler doesn't generate C# code, but directly generates a .NET
assembly with all type and interface definitions from your CORBA IDL
mapped to CLS types and interfaces.

Best regards

Clemens