[omniORB] omniORB and polyORB

Heley, Mike mike.heley at mbda.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 17:17:46 BST 2005

I'm trying to get an omniORB(v4.0.3) client talking to a polyORB(v1.2r)
server.

The server exits with an exception after the client connects and sends
codeset information. I presume the problem is something to do with the
codesets.
If anyone else got this working, could they let me know the required magic.
I've tried linking my client using libomniCodeSets4, but it didn't help.
The stack trace in the server shows it is in a procedure to set the codeset.

Thanks,
Mike