[omniORB] Has anyone used omniORB with MS "Services For Unix" (SFU)?

Alex Tingle alex.tingle at bronermetals.com
Mon Oct 31 17:15:52 GMT 2005

I'm just embarking on trying to get an omniORB application to run on
Windows Server 2003 with "Services for Unix" (SFU) installed.

The compiler is GCC 3.3. The system identifies itself as "Interix 3.5".

Has anyone any experience with this platform? Can I simply use the
pre-built omniORB binaries, or do I have to compile from source? Would
I be any better off if I used Microsoft's 'cl' compiler (from Visual
C++) instead of the GCC that they ship?

-Alex

--
Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!