[omniORB] Executing problem with omniEvents (PushCons.java) - solved!!!

Sang Yong Park utri at ece.skku.ac.kr
Fri Jul 8 02:19:50 BST 2005

Finally, I could solve the problem by your help and my friend gave me some
advice.

I should have studied to use corbaname and corbaloc. ^^

I did the following line.

Thanks again

gnoygnas at lunar java $ java PushCons
corbaname::lunar.skku.ac.kr:2809#EventChannel

Obtained ConsumerAdmin.

Obtained ProxyPushSupplier.

Connected Push Consumer.