[omniORB]Is it possible to port omniORB to Xscale or StrongArm machine?

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Apr 12 12:10:00 BST 2005

On Monday 11 April, "Sang Yong Park" wrote:

> As I mentioned the titile above, is there any way to port omniORB to Xscale
> (PXA 255 or later version) or StrongArm machine?

What operating system?  For Linux, I think it should just work, as long
as you have a recent version of gcc. To cross compile, you shouldn't use
the configure script, but use the platform configuration files.

> Another question is how to use omniMapper program and what is used for.
>
> I have tried to use it several times but I could not find how to do it..

What are you trying to achieve?  omniMapper has a brief description in
the omniORB manual:

  http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni30/omniORB/omniORB004.html#toc21