[omniORB] strange out ptr

Alex Tingle alex.tingle at bronermetals.com
Thu Mar 25 16:44:40 GMT 2004

Elsewhere in the IDL file, you will find:

   typedef _CORBA_ObjRef_OUT_arg<Cryptoken::_objref_Key,
                                 Key_Helper> Key_out;

so you can declare your servant's method as:

   Key_ptr generateKeyPair(Key_out pub);

It's a shame that omniidl doesn't use the typedef that it generates. It
would make the output a bit easier to understand.

-Alex

--
Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!