[omniORB] strange out ptr

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli at tecnotp.it
Thu Mar 25 18:44:35 GMT 2004

Renny,
    Key is just a normal interface. Btw, idl is generated automatically from
Rational Rose.
Things are as Alex just pointed out: OmniIDL doesn't use its own typedefs.
This was confusing me, since funny enough it's the very first time after
several years of OmniORB usage that I declare an objref as "out".
Thanks,

Renzo