[omniORB] Fwd: How to make an application which is both an omniorb client and TAO server

Sara Navarro navarrols at inta.es
Tue Jun 29 12:30:21 BST 2004

 I have a TAO 1.2.1 server which also has to act as a client of other servers.
For this second level of commnunications I am trying to use omniORB-4.0.3.
However trying to make the application simultaneously a TAO server and an
omniORB client doesn't seem to work because there are conflicting types for
various CORBA objects. My application must use both the omniORB corba
libraries and the TAO corba libraries. How can I do this?
TAO 1.2.1 is CORBA 2.5 compliant
and omniORB 4.0.3 is CORBA 2.6 compliant
I have also tried using omniORB 3.0.5, which is CORBA 2.3 compliant.
Neither alternatives work