[omniORB] Fwd: How to make an application which is both an omniorb client and TAO server

Sara Navarro navarrols at inta.es
Thu Jul 1 14:02:37 BST 2004

I must use both omniORB and TAO because I have to make a "bridge" application
between two systems, one running with a TAO architecture and the other with
an omniORB one. Therefore I really have no choice.

The errors I get are of this type:

/usr/include/omniORB3/CORBA.h:289: conflicting types for `typedef
   _CORBA_Boolean CORBA::Boolean'
/home/navarrols/MInI/ACE_wrappers/TAO/tao/corbafwd.h:643: previous declaration
   as `typedef u_char CORBA::Boolean'

I understand that  an application can be compiled against "either" omniORB or
TAO, but what I really don't know is how to compile against both
simultaneously, which is the basic requirement of my application.
Thank you anyway.
Sara