[omniORB] omniorb-4.0.3 in windows 2003

Narayan Annamalai narayan_annamalai at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 08:24:31 GMT 2004

Hi Croonen,

     Thanks for the link. I am using the following
libraries for linking:

omniORB403_rt,omnithread30_rt,omniDynamic403_rt and
advapi32 (all part of the omniORB-4.0.3 distribution).

Did I mention that I have the same app compiled with
VC6 working perfectly fine with omniORB-3 in windows
2000. Now we had to upgrade and thats why we moved to
Windows 2003,OmniORB-4.0.3 and VC7.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Narayan.