[omniORB] App dumping core while shutdown.

shashi bhushan singh shashi_it13 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:52:29 GMT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

I am facing a strange problem with OmniORB4. My application dumps core while exiting. This is happening while .so of omniorb4 is getting closed(_dl_fini).The stack trace for the same is below=>

(gdb) where
#0  global destructors keyed to PortableServer::ForwardRequest::insertToAnyFn
    () at ../../../../include/omniORB4/templatedecls.h:177
#1  0x40c11c81 in _fini () from /opt/WMS/rel/lib/libomniORB4.so.0
#2  0x4000aef6 in _dl_fini () at dl-fini.c:40
#3  0x4098025a in exit (status=-1) at exit.c:57

Have someone faced such a problem? I have not seen omniorb code at all. So I am not able to figure out the problem.

-Shashi