[omniORB] Subject: using omniOrb within an interface- DLL, MFC-applicatin using interface-Dll, crash in finalCleanup.h;

Schlemm, Peter S-IS-RD-I3 Peter.Schlemm at heidelberg.com
Tue Jan 20 13:14:10 GMT 2004

we have an interface-dll wich is using the omniOrb-dll; the interface-dll will be used by a Microsoft MFC-application and on an other case by a MFC-free application. The MFC-free applicateion does not have any problems;
In case of the MFC-application, the shutdown of the software brings up a crash in the omniOrb-finalCleanup.h file;
It seems the clean-up part of the omniOrb is calling a second time. After relasing the Interface Dll, I could see, the orb is properly shut down, no orb- task is running  but when Microsoft is cleaning ub the omniOrb's finalCleanup is calling again.

What can I do to avoid this problem?
Thanks Peter Schlemm;

Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Peter Schlemm, S-IS-RD-I3